– Windows 7 SP1 or later (32-bit or 64-bit).
– 1GB HD space
Note: On 64-bit Windows you can install both the 32- and 64-bit plugin versions.
1. Download the file ‘BeatDiscovery_v1.0.xxxx.exe’ and open it.
Then click ‘Next’ at the introduction screen
2. Read & accept end user license agreement and click ‘Next’
3. Enter the folder where the 32-bit VST plugin should be installed and click ‘Next’.
If you do not want to install the 32-bit plugin, just click ‘Next’.
Note: On a 32-bit-only Windows installation, this option might be unavailable.
4. Enter the folder where the 64-bit VST plugin should be installed and click ‘Next’
If you do not want to install the 64-bit plugin, just click ‘Next’
5. Unselect any components you do not want to be installed, then click ‘Next’.
For a standard installation it is recommended to leave them all checked.
Note: On 32-bit-only Windows installations, the 64-bit VST option might be unavailable.
6. Click ‘Install’ to start the installation.
7. You should then see the final screen. Click ‘Finish’ to exit the setup wizard.
After successful installation the files can be found here:
32-bit VST plugin: in the 32-bit folder you specified in the wizard
64-bit VST plugin: in the 64-bit folder you specified in the wizard
Sample Packs: C:\Users\
– Open the Windows Control Panel, and click Uninstall a program.
– Search for BeatDiscovery VST Plugins in the list of installed programs and double click it.
– Confirm you want to remove the program.